Xylitol - Toxic and often fatal to your dogs, and in soooooo many things!

Xylitol is a sweeter and is in so many food products!  It IS toxic to most animals, but especially to dogs, and can be fatal very quickly.  It's important to know what products you might have in your home that contain it so that you can be careful to keep it from your dogs.  It's in chewing gum, candies, peanut butter, jams, etc.  So read labels!!!   If it's listed in the ingredients do NOT offer it to your dogs!!!!!   Here is a link to a pretty thorough list of products containing xylitol - great site, great resource!


Leave a comment